Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In a world where nothing's wrong (what's alright?)

Random thoughts

*Movies*
I wanna catch The Summer of Love (movie, not some hippie party). Noone seems interested though... what's the world come to when even the words "Lesbians" + "Girls" + "Coming of age" can't draw an audience.

The Departed is freakin darn awesome. I especially love how it's pretty much a scene for scene remake of the HK original, but the tone is somehow entirely different. Both brilliant pics in their own way, and of course any movie featuring Jack Nicholson as himself earns an extra point in my book. Best black comedy since Fargo.

*Gigs*
I'm proud of my Zoukout haul. From 2 people back in 2003, to 4, then 5, and finally 13 now. I should start charging Zouk commission next year.

I can't believe that Peaches is playing at Zouk and I'm MISSING IT.

*Me*
I need a fecking haircut. This whole long hair thing just ain't working for me.

*Music*
The new All Star United album is my new guity pleasure of the year. So what if it's poppy and cheesy and track 7 is a ripoff of their own "Savior of my Universe"? It's cheesy and corny like only ASU know how.

*Geek*
Guitar Hero 2 and Lumines 2 hit stores NEXT WEEK. Shit I'm excited. Just check out that tracklist for Lumines 2

Beck – “Black Tambourine”
Black Eyed Peas – “Pump It”
Chemical Brothers – “Star Guitar”
Fatboy Slim – “Gangster Trippin’”
The Go! Team – “Bottle Rocket”
Gwen Stefani – “Hollaback Girl”
Hoobastank – “Born to Lead”
Junior Senior – “Take My Time”
Missy Elliott – “Lose Control”
New Order – “Regret”
Junkie XL – “Breezer”
Stigmato Inc – “Reality Check”

Stinkers such as Pump It and Hoobastank aside, I'd piss my pants for the Beck track, Star Guitar and Regret alone.
I really wanna go for this, if only to be able to get Mitsuda-san to autograph my Chrono Cross soundtrack and bump the value up tenfold:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home