Friday, May 05, 2006

You're electric, and I'm out in the rainstorm/
You're the virus that's running through my veins/
You're a danger, like Love and Radiation/
seeping into my brain

You're the One I've been waiting for/
You're my rocket to the sky/
You're the diving board/
standing seven storeys high
You're the ???/
like a jet on fire/
push me out and see if i can/
FLY

And just like that, one of my fave Christian bands of the 90s has reemerged, with the original lineup, to slam right back into my consciousness. That's right, ASU are back.




















Out May 14th 2006. Check out their new tracks here.


Now go celebrate, all 2 of you out there.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Blue_belle said...

I'm broke, and my birthday's ages away. Buy it for meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home