Monday, May 29, 2006

The Crack Monkey Cometh

Behold! The new object of my affections (for 2 minutes)!



Observe the amazingly postmodern off-beat rhythmic beating of the drum, pitted in sharp contrast against the regular hypotic swaying of the body. And all topped off with a knowing nod of the head, in cocky acknowledgement of your appreciation of his percussionistic talents. If Jimi Hendrix were a drum playing monkey on a swing, this is what he'd look like.

According to the box, his official Japanese name is Buranko Monkey. Translated, this means Swing ("Buranko") Monkey ("Monkey").

He's now found permanent residence in my room until his batteries run out.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Blue_belle said...

... Am I the only one who finds him kinda creepy? The monkey, I mean, tho I suppose Greg is too. Jimi Hendrix as a drum-playing monkey?? Boy, you've got some serious issues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home