Monday, March 27, 2006

And the music goes on and on (and on...)

ITS TRUE!!! THIS IS THE BEST YEAR EVARRRRR!!! Switchfoot are on da way and I couldn't be happier. And to think I once thought it was all over after the FF/Oasis/KoC madness. Now to hope it doesn't clash with our planned Sunway Lagoon/Tioman outing.

Oh and i got this over on the S.O.F.T. forums...

"I'm in correspondence with THE DATSUNS manager Tom Dalton. We would like to get the guys here for a very LOUD gig. The question that Tom asked me was 'how many people would turn up for a DATSUNS gig, if the ticket price is S$25, and was held at Fort Canning on a Saturday evening?'

Tom and I, would like to involve at least 2 local up and coming acts into the show (read: new bands), so they can gain more experience and have some fun playing to a larger audience.

We would appreciate any and all comments.
Cheers
mal
"

Surely there's no chance?? The DATSUNS? IN SINGAPORE? foggetaboutit.

But what if....?

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Blue_belle said...

Hahahaha. Aren't you glad I intro'd you to Switchfoot? They rock!!!!!

Sigh. I wanna go too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home