Thursday, July 29, 2004

you want to read this blog. no really, you do. why else would you be here. so yeah, go on, read it.
 
no wait, hang on.
let's get the formalities out of the way first. 
 
since you're here reading my first entry, chances are you're here cos
1) i've told you about this funky new blog that i'm doing, which means that you're probably someone who i already know. if that's the case, then hi, and thanks for caring.
2) my blog has since become a popular cultural phenomenon, and you're flicking back to this very first entry to see how this guy first started out. did he start with a *bang*snap*crackle*pop*, or an iffy "hi, i'm so-and-so, and welcome to my blog. i'm so excited! take a look around; i hope you like it!", or maybe some philosophical shit to make him sound (ineffectively) all intellectual and stuff. either way, i hope i haven't let you down.

i was going to start out with a whole intro to myself and stuff (who the hell i am, why i'm doing this so late when everyone else has already had theirs for an eternity before me, etc etc), but i've since decided to save myself the boredom and let you people discover me as this blog unfolds instead.

so sit back, and let me entertain you. welcome to my blog.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes I am!!! I'm more than ready. This rocks Greg. Or at least, it's gonna. Off to a good start anyways. What happened to your next blog topic?

- Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home