Saturday, July 31, 2004

this site is ugly. there, i've said it. 2 hours of niggling with freakin' html and this is the best i can get. i can't even get the 'post comments' link to be shown on the main page (answers on a postcard please.)

anyway. whatever. people arent supposed to be ranting by their second post.

ok so here i am, tryin to find my one running singlet cos i'm due to go running in a couple of minutes with heng, which i havent seen in years (the singlet, not heng). ive been through all my cupboards, all my drawers and stuff, and i've found everything - my old eca tees from 10 years back, this t-shirt from the last last last time the wwf (then) came to singapore, my primary school swimming trunks... - but this one stupid singlet. which brings us to this one little gem which i found in my closet:


aint that a beauty! Posted by Hello

this collectors' item tee, is something that i myself havent laid eyes on in almost a decade. if i recall right i made it back at sec 1 orientation camp, during some t-shirt printing session. check out the finely designed numbers on the watch and the funky 'YO!' on the strap. chill dude.


who am i kidding. it looks like shite.

and there you have it. the reason why this blog's so ugly. i'm no better now at art than i was 10 years ago. oh the agony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home